Thursday, March 17, 2016

Product Review: 9"x12" Charcoal Paper Pad by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This 9"x12" Charcoal Paper Pad comes with 32 natural white sheets of neutral pH, acid free paper. Its surface texture is for all pastel and charcoal media, such as colored pencils, graphite, sketching sticks, and soft charcoal.

Some drawings of wilderness animals I drew with stencils on this Charcoal Paper using colored pencils.
I love the way this paper feels. I used it with colored pencils and it worked great for them. The pencils colored my pictures really smoothly. This is a kind of paper I will most likely rip out to draw on but I imagine that I will be drawing pictures I want to keep in protective sheet covers, so that will work great for me. The paper is easy to cut smoothly at the top of the page when I have ripped it from the top of the paper pad.

I am also glad to know that this paper can be used with soft charcoal and sketching sticks if I run into using those in the future also.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BLSHNTU

 

No comments:

Post a Comment