Thursday, March 10, 2016

Product Review: 9" x 12" Heavy Acrylic Paper Pad by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This 9" x 12" Heavy Acrylic Paper Pad contains 12 pages of spiral bound, natural white sheets that are neutral pH and acid free.

I really like the paper texture and I am happy with the richness of the acrylic paint I used on the pages of this paper. I also like that the acrylic paint didn't leak through the pages.

A heart and a weed trimmer I painted with acrylic paint on this acrylic paper.
Since it is spiral bound, the paper can be painted on directly attached to the paper pad. Since I decided to rip a few of the pages off of the paper pad to paint, I cut the top of the paper off after I painted on it, where the paper ripped from the spiral. I also liked that I was able to paint on both the front and the backs of the pages of the acrylic paper.

I noticed that this paper also worked great with a marker I used on it, to write some words that I didn't think I could paint as well as write.

A great pad to have to practice acrylic painting on!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PG30KDI

 

No comments:

Post a Comment