Sunday, March 27, 2016

Product Review: 72 Pack of Watercolor Pencils by Artist's Choice

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This 72 Pack of Watercolor Pencils comes with many different shades of the basic colors of red, blue, green, yellow, orange, brown, and purple. There is also a paintbrush included to add watercolor effects to colored drawings. It comes in a foldable case with three sections that Velcros shut.

The colors in this Watercolor pack glided on smoothly to my drawing in an adult coloring book. They seemed to fill the areas I colored in with a lot of color. They look and feel like high quality colored pencils to me with great pigments. The colors I have used didn't become dull-looking but I did sharpen one of the pencils that was starting to look that way. It sharpened very well and looks like the lead will not break off.

This is how these Watercolor Pencils look when they have been snapped firmly into the slots. I have gotten most of them out of their colored order. The three sections fold up and Velcro shut.
The case is a nice case to receive these colored pencils in. Each section pops open and the pencils can be pulled out of their spaces as needed. They need to be popped back into place before the case will shut the most securely. After awhile I might transfer them over into a soft case so the pencils will stay more secure.  It is a great case to have to store the colored pencils in though for their next use.

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Watercolor-Pencils-Included-Carrying-Technical/dp/B01CPPLWI6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00


 

No comments:

Post a Comment