Monday, March 14, 2016

Product Review: 7 Piece Artist Brush Set by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



 
This 7 Piece Artist Brush set comes with 4 nylon brushes in the sizes of 4,6,5,1,2 and 2 Bristle brushes in sizes 10 and 6. They are long handle paintbrushes.

I used this brush set with acrylic paint. It helped me to get the lines started in my paintings, although some of the lines became thicker than I wanted them to be, probably because the paint was too thick. I learned by using one of the paintbrushes (even though it was a thin brush) that it is not so easy to write/trace regular-sized words on a painting. I think it is better to use gel pens in those cases but I know that probably many people struggle with that and that is probably not what paintbrushes are for.


These brushes are easy to clean. I rinsed with water I kept at my desk while painting and it got most of the water out that way. I then dabbed it on a paper towel to get the rest of the paint out. I went a step further and washed it with soap and water.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VN13O7G

 

No comments:

Post a Comment