Sunday, March 13, 2016

Product Review: 63" Display Easel (6 pack) by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This 63" Display Easel by US Art Supply is made of 3/5" diameter lightweight tubular steel metal that is high quality with a modern gloss black powder coat. It also has non-slip rubber feet. It comes all in one piece, just move the legs into place and adjust the media holder. The package I received is a six pack of easels. Each easel weighs 4 pounds.


One of the things I like about this easel is that is came folded up to half it's height with six different parts and they were all attached. It was easy for me to set up. It has held a framed picture pretty nicely. I like that the media tray is adjustable and that it folds up into a compact size when it's not being used. I think it is more for displaying artwork and other media versus completing artwork because the legs are kind of thin and wobbly. I think this would be a great set of easels to have at schools and offices because they match.

I think it is more for displaying artwork and other media versus completing artwork because the legs are kind of thin and wobbly.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YCIWAEA

No comments:

Post a Comment