Monday, March 7, 2016

Product Review: 6 Piece Short Handle Painting Set by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

 

 
This 6 Piece Short Handle Painting set comes with different nylon hair and bristle brushes and a palette knife to help with various painting needs. There is also a number on each paintbrush, indicating what size paintbrush it is.


I used these brushes with acrylic paint. A thicker brush helped me to fill in a heart, which required some space within the heart to be filled. One of the thinner brushes helped me to get the lines started in one of my drawings, although some of the lines became thicker than I wanted them to be (probably because the paint was too thick). A couple of the thinner brushes also helped me to fill in small cracks and crevices.

I love that these brushes were easy to clean! I was amazed that they looked clean after I rinsed them with water I kept at my desk while painting, it got most of the paint out that way. I then dabbed it on a paper towel to get the rest of the paint out. I went a step further and washed them with soap and water, even though it looked like the paintbrushes were clean. Then I used the Palette knife to dab at paint before I added it.

These are the kind of paintbrushes I like to have around for painting with acrylic paint because they have not looked messy to me after cleaning them.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VS64G1O

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment