Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Product Review: 5.5" x 8.5" Spiral Bound Sketch Pad by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This 5.5" x 8.5" Spiral Bound Sketch Pad comes with 100 pages of Natural White Sheets that are neutral pH and acid free. The Sketch Pad is great for writing, sketching, and drawing with pencils, pens, and markers.

I used this Sketch Pad to glue some small alphabet flashcards in with craft glue. I put the flashcards on the tops of the pages, which included some room for writing practice, also (the backs of the pages can also be used for writing practice). I used pencil and gel pens on this sketch pad (pencil first, then went back and traced what I wrote in pencil with gel pens) and although you can see most of what I wrote with the gel pens on the backs of the pages I wrote on, they didn't leak through.


The tops of some of the pages stuck together (where the paper was at the spiral) and when I tried to get them unstuck some of the pages didn't tear where the spiral was and some of them did, but only a small section of the top of the paper where the spiral is. Some pages in the Sketch Pad didn't stick together at the top like I mentioned while other pages did (there seemed like a lot more pages at the start of the pad that stuck together).

This sketch pad would be ideal for people that want to have a small pad to sketch and draw on when drawing ideas pop into their heads. This is a sketch pad that also seems like it is the right size for small flashcards to be put inside it (like I used it for). There also can be one or more pages that can be used (after where the flashcards are glued), to give people using it more room to practice writing what are on the flashcards.

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PG6NKX2

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment