Thursday, March 3, 2016

Product Review: 5.5" x 8.5" Hardbound Sketch Book by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This 5.5" x 8.5" Hardbound Sketch Book (Field Shetch Pad) contains 80 sheets of natural white that are neutral pH and acid free. It is bound in a hardbound cover. This book is great for sketching, drawing, and writing with pencils, pens, and markers.


This book/pad is going to come in handy for me to write down dreams I have during my sleep in it (I write down the dreams that I remember that I think have significance). I have been using another paper pad/book for writing my dreams in and it is almost out of unused pages so I ran into this product in great timing. I like how the pages do not have lines on them so I could draw a title page, which I didn't do in the other pad (it has lined paper). For the title page I drew: I outlined my drawing in pencil first and then went over it with colored pencils. When the pencils were used on the paper, it felt so smooth and looked so smooth afterwards. I also loved the way the paper felt on my hands as I was writing and coloring!

I believe there are a lot of uses for this Hardbound Sketch Book. It can be used to sketch drawing ideas as they pop into people's heads, a journal, a miniature scrapbook, etc.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PG75FMA

 

No comments:

Post a Comment