Sunday, March 6, 2016

Product Review: 15" Wooden Brush Box by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
This 15" Wooden Brush Box is oil finished and made of hand-sanded aged beechwood with a closable (sliding) lid. It is  15"Wide x 4-1/8"Deep x 1-3/8"Tall. It can be used to store paintbrushes and pencils.


I am using this to store my unused paintbrushes that do not belong in a set with a case right now, the box is so nice I do not want to stain it with paint that might not have totally washed out of paintbrushes I used, or paint water. If people want to put paintbrushes in it after they wash them, I think it will stay pretty clean that way too.

The lid takes some pulling to come open but it closes easier. Wood dust has accumulated inside the case, I think it is from opening and closing it.


This Wooden Brush Box reminds me of something my grandfather could've made. He loved making useful things out of wood.

In my opinion, this Wooden Brush Box is a nice addition to have in an art room or other rooms that people paint in. It is a great way to keep paintbrushes hidden, if people do not want them to be in eyesight view.

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PR8IS1S

No comments:

Post a Comment