Friday, March 11, 2016

Product Review: 14" Tabletop Display Easel (6 pack) by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This 14" Tabletop Display Easel holds up to 5 pounds of display weight. It is made of high quality 3/8" tubular steel metal which comes with a modern gloss black powder coated finish and is lightweight. What's also great is that the feet of the easel are non-slip rubber.

What I first noticed about the easel was that is was going to be easy to set up. As soon as I took it from the box, I noticed that the holders needed to be locked and turned and from there all I did was stretch it out into a tripod; it is already put together in the tripod shape so that was easy to do.


I tried it with a framed painting, a sheet of artwork, and a canvas with artwork painted on it also. It worked well for holding all those forms of media. It also would be great for displaying data and pictures to small groups on thick (8 1/2" x 11", and 9" x 12") paper on a tabletop and/or desk.

It is easy to carry around because it is extremely lightweight (4 pounds). When it isn't being used it easily folds back up to an easy to store and/or carry size.

This came in a six-pack, which I think will be great for some people to have matching easels to display various pieces of art work!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YB8O8PU

 

No comments:

Post a Comment