Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Product Review: 12-Piece Short Handle Brush Set by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This 12-Piece Short Handle Brush Set comes in a case with 12 nylon hair short handle paintbrushes to cater to a variety of painting needs for acrylic and oil painting projects. The paintbrushes included are:  1-Line Brush #1, 1-Fan Brush #4, 1-Fiber Brush #6, 2-Angle Brushes #8 & #10, 4-Round Brushes #2,#3,#5,#6, 3-Flat Head Brushes #2,#6,#12. There is a number printed on the paintbrushes (it is printed kind of lightly) to indicate which paintbrush it is.

I started out using this brush set with a flat head brush (#12), two round brushes (a thicker #5 and a thinner #2 round brush) and the line brush (#1).  The flat head brush and the thicker #5 brush helped me to fill in medium-sized spaces in a few drawings on acrylic paper, while the thin round brush helped me to fill in parts that I didn't want the flat head and thicker round brushes to paint because of possibly getting paint out of the lines. The line brush helped me to get a grip on drawing some lines in a picture that I drew on the same kind of acrylic paper. The lines turned out bigger and wider than I wanted them to be but I think it was because my acrylic paint was too thick.

I put the paintbrushes in the case in order based on the number on printed the brushes.
What I LOVE about these paint brushes is that it looks like I was able to get the paint of them by just putting them in some water that I use near me while painting and then dabbing them with a paper towel. Even though the paintbrushes looked clean to me at that point, I took an extra step and washed them with soap and water.

The carry case is handy because all the paintbrushes that were used can be put back in the case so they won't get mixed up with other paintbrushes that are not a part of this set.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PQXMCQ6


received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment