Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Product Review: 12-Piece Long Handle Nylon Brush Set by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

*****This review is meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read.*****
 
 
There are 12 nylon paintbrushes in this paintbrush set, including fan-shaped, taper, and square brushes. There is a printed number for each of the sizes of paintbrushes printed on the handles.

I used a few of these long handle nylon paintbrushes to paint my face with watercolor paint (for face painting). Before I painted my face, I wet them with water and the excess water on the paintbrushes soaked up very well on a sponge. They did a great job of drawing and filling in the space of my drawings.

I also used a few of these paintbrushes for acrylic painting so I could see if they would be handy for more than just face painting. The thicker and medium size brushes did a great job of filling in paint on the spaces in my drawing that needed them. The smaller size brush did a great job of filling in small cracks and crevices, without making the paint go way out of the lines.

These paintbrushes washed clean nicely. I rinsed them in the paint water and dabbed them on a paper towel first. They looked clean at that point (although they probably were not totally clean) but I took an extra step and washed them with soap and water as well.



These will most likely be the paintbrushes I go to if I need to take on anymore face painting projects! The paintbrushes are great with fine detail! It is great that these paintbrushes come with a carry case also!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PQY10QS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment