Monday, March 28, 2016

Product Review: 11"x14" Watercolor Paper by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This 11"x14" Watercolor Paper comes with 12 pages of neutral pH, acid free natural white sheets. It is heavy paper that will work well for watercolor painting and other forms of mixed media.

This paper worked well for me with both watercolor paints and watercolor pencils. The watercolor paints came out with rich-looking colors that didn't bleed down the paper. I like that the colors didn't bleed through the paper either.

Watercolor Paint on this Watercolor Paper
The watercolor pencils colored really smoothly on the paper. The color from the watercolor pencils were lighter before I added water to them, their colors were more like shades of the colors to me. Once I added water to the watercolor pencil drawings the colors looked more rich to me, although not as rich as with using watercolor paints.

Watercolor Pencils before I added water.
Watercolor Pencils after I added water.
 
I needed to rip paper off this pad in order to paint on it, since I do that best on my desktop easel. I was able to trace stencils and color the pictures with colored pencils on this paper pad; I added water to the pictures after I ripped the paper from the pad.

The thickness and the texture of the paper will probably be a plus for many people that use it.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars
 
received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
#usartsupply
 
Available through Amazon.com:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment