Friday, March 4, 2016

Product Review: 11"x14" Spiral Bound Sketch Pad by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This 11"x14" Spiral Bound Sketch Pad comes with 100 pages of natural white sheets that are neutral pH and acid free. This pad is great for drawing, sketching, and writing and can be used with pencils, pens, and markers.


One of the first things I noticed about the paper on this sketch pad is that it is thin and light enough to see images under it to trace. I put a drawing from a free online coloring page of a Bible story I connect with underneath a sheet on this pad and traced it with pencil. It was easy to see the lines through the paper and the drawing came out okay. I could see what I was drawing very well. This paper worked great for me with using a pencil. The paper on this sketch pad seems kind of huge to me, which is good because each page will be good for one big drawing or a lot of small drawings.

This product probably would be great for people that have large drawings and sketches in their minds to draw. Since there are 100 sheets included the paper will probably go a long way. It think it will also come in handy for people that want to trace graphics that are available to them to trace for free, to help them to learn how to draw better.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PG6VN1S
 

No comments:

Post a Comment