Thursday, March 24, 2016

Product Review: 11" x 14" Acrylic Painting Paper Pad by US Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This 11" x 14" Acrylic Painting Spiral Bound Paper Pad comes with 12 pages of natural white sheets that are neutral pH and acid free.

I love the thickness of this paper! The acrylic paint I used on this paper mostly produced rich colors. There was one color that came out kind of scratchy. All of the colors required more than one coat of paint to bring out the richness. The paint didn't bleed down into other areas on the paper I painted pictures on or through the paper.

The richness of the acrylic paint I used on this 11"x14" Acrylic Painting Paper Pad
I love that this comes in spiral bound because that makes it easy to remove the pages or paint directly on the paper pad. It is also nice that the paintings can be kept on the pad if desired. I was able to put this pad on a tabletop easel and draw on it without removing the paper, which is great since it is 11" x 14" paper. I was also glad that my paintings were able to dry on the paper pad sitting on the easel also.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

 Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PG36LC2

No comments:

Post a Comment