Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Product Review: 10-Piece Artist Brush Set by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This 10-Piece Artist Brush Set comes with 10 bristle brushes in the sizes of #1, #2, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, and #12. They are long-handle brushes and are high quality. The handles look like they are made of wood and have the sizes of the paintbrushes printed on them.


A medium-sized brush did a great job of helping me to fill in paint within a picture while a smaller-sized brush did a great job of helping to paint small cracks and crevices. In my opinion, the paintbrushes did a great job of keeping the paint within the picture.

I was also able to keep a good grip on these long-handle paintbrushes, which is a plus for me with using long-handle paintbrushes.

Most of the paint seemed to come out of the brushes after I washed them. It looks like there is a hint of paint still in the brushes nearest to the handles, but there could be some other method I need to use to get them cleaner also.

I believe this is a great set of long-handle paintbrushes for people that need a variety of sizes of paintbrushes for painting.


My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PQZGJSQ

No comments:

Post a Comment