Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Product Review: True Glow Eye Cream and Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask by Valentia

I received both the True Glow Eye Cream and Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask by Valentia for this review.


The True Glow Eye Cream contains antioxidants. It helps to repair and tighten skin and lock in moisture. It has a good smell to me, it smells to me like it contains some natural ingredients. When I put it around my eye area it seemed to quickly absorb into my skin. It gave my skin a clearer, softer look. I think it also tightened my skin because I only remember noticing small lines in my eye area when I smile since I have used this product. I also didn't notice much darkness under my eyes after using this product.


The Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask contains amino acids and hyaluronic acid to provide moisture and intense nourishment and hydration in the facial area. It has a great smell to me...it smells kind of fruity to me but it may actually be some kind of plant(s) used in the product that give it that smell. It looks clear when I put it on my face, so if I'm still wearing it and need to go outside and get the mail or something I don't think anybody will be able to tell I have it on from a distance (I did go outside once when I was wearing it). I also do not have the fear that bits and pieces might flake off the mask as I wear it as I'm doing other things. As soon as I take it off with a damp towel, my skin looks fuller and purer to me and it has left my skin feeling softer and cleaner.

I am happy with the results of both of these products!

My review for the True Glow Eye Cream = 5 out of 5 stars
My review for the Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask = 5 out of 5 stars

True Glow Eye Cream:
- eye cream
- eye cream for puffiness
- eye cream for wrinkles
- eye cream for dark circles
- eye cream for dark circles and puffiness

Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask:
-hydration mask
-hydrate mask
-hydrating facial mask
-hydrating mask
-hydrating mask for face

http://www.valentia.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014DH4FTC

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014PJSYRM

Sponsored post. I received these products free from the manufacturer in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment