Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Product Review: Tracing Paper Pad by US Art Supply

 Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

This Tracing Paper Pad by US Art Supply comes with 30 sheets of 9"x12" paper. It is great for sketching and freehand art work. It can also be used with light boxes. Pencils, pens, and markers will all work on this paper.

I used this paper to trace a maze I have used with a children's group I have worked with. I traced the maze with a pencil, and that worked really well. At one point I used a pencil just on the paper (without anything to trace behind it) and it didn't bleed onto the next page.


The maze I traced is the top picture. How the maze looked after I traced it on this paper is the bottom picture.

If people desire to use it this way and have a way to make this paper stick without messing up the board, the information traced on this paper should show up nicely on white dry erase boards as long as the print is big and dark enough. I think it will also be a great resource to help people to draw better, as they are tracing they can learn how to draw certain shapes and images that they desire to learn how to draw.

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PG8LOO2

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment