Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Product Review: Top Quality Gel Pens (Pack of 60)



This pack of 60 Top Quality Gel Pens come with neon, pastel, metallic, glitter and amazing ink. It comes in a case that folds out into three parts. The case snaps closed in all three sections when the snaps are fastened. The colors on the tops of the pens match the color of ink that are in the pens.


As with all gen pens I have remembered using, the ink takes a few seconds or so to come out when these pens are first used. After I use them the ink seems to come out very easily the next time. They have colored very nicely in an adult coloring book I have been using them with. Most of the colors have come out very rich-looking so far and haven't bled through the paper of the coloring book. The only hardship for me is that the caps are kind of hard to get off and snap back on sometimes. I do like that there are different kinds of ink in this package because different drawings look better with different kinds of ink.

The case has been great to use to start out with. I am going to transfer the pens to a pouch that zips though because that is what I usually do with gel pens.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Top-Quality-Gel-Pens-Pack/dp/B00ZGQD4GU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455720566&sr=8-1&keywords=Gel+Pens

I received this product free in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment