Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Product Review: Titatnium Scissors (4 pack) by Zitriom

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

This set of scissors comes with 3 pairs of bigger scissors with a Titanium blade and 1 pair of smaller scissors with a stainless steel blade. The bigger scissors I believe are 3x8 inches and the smaller scissors I believe are 1x5 inches. The scissors with titanium blades are supposed to stay sharp beyond 100,000 cuts.

I cut a variety of items with these scissors...paper, packaging material, and lose threads. The bigger scissors even cut very easily into a tennis ball one of my family members needed to cut into.  I used to have a pair of small scissors in my glove compartment but at some point they were misplaced. So, I put the smaller set of scissors in there to replace that pair. I use the scissors in my car mostly to cut coupons and lose threads I sometimes notice on my clothing. I like that the bigger scissors cut easily into packaging material because I cut through a lot of material on packing boxes and sometimes with the packaging material the items that are shipped to me come in. It is great to have some scissors readily available that do that easily.

I am very happy with the high quality of these scissors. When I need a set of heavy duty scissors I know that the bigger scissors will be able to handle a variety of heavy duty jobs. When I need to do some simple cutting I am glad to know that the smaller pair of scissors will be available to handle those jobs too.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

#zitriom

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UUR9OLE

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment