Thursday, February 18, 2016

Product Review: Paint Brush Set by Eunectes

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This paint brush set by Eunectes comes with 6 paint brushes in the sizes of  0, 2, 4, 6, and 9 (there are two size 0 paint brushes), a sponge, and a pencil. The paint brushes are made of nylon gold hair, and are round, flat, filbert, and slant. The handles of the brushes are short handle, which help to give more control during painting.

The paint brushes did a good job of distributing water color paint on the paper of a picture I painted. The bigger paint brushes did a great job of distributing paint over wide areas, while the smaller ones did a great job of filling in little spaces and crevices. It only took about two or three coats of paint for each section I painted, although some sections had more paint than others and really only needed one coat.  I did not notice the hair on the paint brushes spreading or straying (which is good). The handles were easy to keep a grip on while I was painting. I also really like that the paint brushes have the sizes printed on them and that there is a sponge included to create special effects.


These paint brushes were easy to clean, I just put some water on a paper towel with little bit of soap, then I put some water on another paper towel and rinsed the soap off.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

#eunectes

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Watercolor-Acrylic-Painting-Golden-Eunectes/dp/B0134GZPAG/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1444543984&sr=8-20&keywords=Paint+Brush+Set

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment