Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Product Review: Microfiber Camp and Travel Towel by Globe Trot Gear

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This Microfiber Camp and Travel Towel by Globe Trot Gear is 57"x27", made of 100% microfiber, and is a highly absorbent. It holds 4 times it's weight (the towel weighs 8 ounces) in water; it is also advertised to dry 10 times faster than normal cotton towels do. It comes with a 5"x7" storage bag and a hanging loop, which adds convenience to the purchase.
This towel feels very soft to me, although not as soft as the regular towels I have used. It would be very nice to have when traveling;  it is thin enough to travel with and will not clog up your suitcase or bag.  When I touch it right after I use it I can feel water that has absorbed into it. I like that it can be used as a towel to dry off with after a shower or a towel to dry your hands off with after you wash them. People might also want to use it at the gym or swimming pool.

The storage bag ripped a little bit when I was trying to get it out of the package (even though I think I was being gentle with it) but it is barely noticeable and I believe it will be able to be used again. I prefer storing the towel out of the bag anyway.

In my opinion, the loop on the towel is a bonus. The loop fits around a door knob so there should always be a place to hang it if it is used in indoors, even if no towel rack is available.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars


#TravelTowel

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Globe-Microfiber-Travel-Towel/dp/B018HL4ZUY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453921821&sr=8-1&keywords=microfiber+towel+B018HL4ZUY

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment