Friday, February 19, 2016

Product Review: Keyboard Wrist Pad Rest with Mouse Pad Included by Cushion Care


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Keyboard Wrist Pad by Cushion Care is made to help avoid wrist and joint problems such as carpal tunnel syndrome and rheumatoid arthritis. It will help ensure the hand stays in the proper position while typing. It is made with non-skid backing so that the pad will stay firmly in place.



This Keyboard Wrist Pad Rest is sooo soft to me. I use it on my laptop, where the mouse pad is. The mouse pad it comes with has a cushioned wrist rest as well, which is also sooo soft to me. Using both of these products together has taken what I think was an awkward feeling in my hands and wrists while using my laptop without the support that they provide. I love that my wrist has a place to rest now while I'm typing on the keyboard and while using a mouse beside it!

I think many people would benefit from this product, even if they haven't thought about using it before.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#CushionCare

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/CushionCare-Keyboard-Wrist-Rest-Pad/dp/B01A92ETXM

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment