Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Product Review: iPhone iPad Charging Cord by Reach Cables


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

This iPhone iPad Charging Cord by Reach Cables is an extra long lightening cable that is made of braided fabric, is 10 feet long, and durable. It is currently being advertised as being guaranteed to work with the Apple iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, Apple iPad, mini, mini 2, mini 3, iPad Air, Air 2, iPad, and Apple iPod, nano and touch.

This charging cord worked well when I hooked it up to my iPhone and then to an adapter to charge in my car. I do not need to worry about my iPhone going dead when I am not at home now because I can now charge it in my car (or in any car as long as I have the adapter to use with this charging cord)!

Before I had this cable I was just using an adapter (without an extra cable) in my car to hook to my Kindle Fire. Since there was not a very long cable on the adapter, the Kindle Fire wouldn't stay very secure on the passenger seat while charging and would sometimes drop down on the passenger side floor. Now that I have this longer cable there is much more room for the Kindle Fire to rest since this cable contains 10 more feet of space to work with!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#ReachCablesIphoneIpadCord

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Foot-iPhone-Charging-Cable-iPad/dp/B00W4OJIF8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&sr=8-1&keywords=long+lightning+cable

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment