Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Product Review: "Go Away" Mug




Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



I love this mug! It expresses my feelings that I feel sometimes in a funny kind of way...when I go through stages of preparing myself for something and need time to adjust. It is a glass mug and says "Go Away - Not Yet - How Can I Help You?".
 
At first I was going to use it for coffee but then I decided to use it with juice, since it also reminds me of a juice glass. I have used it with grape juice and orange juice so far. It is great for both hot and cold beverages.




This is definitely different than any mug I have ever used before and right now I would rather keep it with my glasses versus keeping it in a place that I usually store coffee mugs...it is unique because it can be used for both (as a glass or a coffee mug). It also has washed nicely in the dishwasher on the top rack.
 
It will make a lot of people smile while they are drinking their coffee or whatever beverage(s) they desire to use it for.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars
 
#GotMeTipsy
 
Available through Amazon.com:
 
 
I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment