Thursday, February 4, 2016

Product Review: Eucalyptus Oil 4 oz by UpNature


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Eucalyptus Oil by UpNature is 100% pure. It is toxin-free, unfiltered, and undiluted with no additives. Its aroma can be mood enhancing and refreshing and also help with energy. It also can help with sinus issues, common colds, coughs, migraines, and fevers.

This Eucalyptus Oil gave off a fruity, woody smell, which smelled good to me. I used it when I was studying and I believe it gave me some extra energy to study more than I normally would've. It didn't give me so much energy that I couldn't sleep the days I used it though. I have used Eucalyptus oil before and I learned that as long as I turn my aromatherapy machine off about an hour and a half to two hours before I want to go to sleep that the effects of it will not keep me awake. I also think it improved my mood because my thoughts seemed to be more positive during and soon after I used it.

The scent was stronger in my aromatherapy machine when I first put in the oil, which is a pattern I have noticed with most essential oils I have used in my aromatherapy machine.

Overall, I'm happy with the benefits of using this product!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#UpNatureEucalyptus

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01755MVMM

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment