Thursday, February 25, 2016

Product Review: Electric Pencil Sharpener by Evergreen Art Supply

This Electric Pencil Sharpener does not only plug into the wall to obtain power, it also will take batteries and has an USB option. It also has a button that allows users to fluctuate between three levels of sharpness (blunt to medium to sharp). And there is also a removable shavings tray that is easy to remove to dispose of pencil shavings; which is also easy to install back onto the sharpening unit.

This Electric Pencil Sharpener did a great job of sharpening different kinds of pencils. They all sharpened quickly at the sharpening level I had the pencil sharpener at. I used regular pencils, colored pencils, and a thicker pencil.

One of my regular pencils didn't sharpen as well as the others, but I think it had to do with the pencil and not this sharpener. That pencil sharpened well on most sides of the pencil but one when I used the sharp level, leaving that side of the pencil with mostly wood. It sharpened better when I changed the sharpness setting and sharpened it through the lower settings (I could see more lead on that side of the pencil). All of the other pencils I sharpened did not have that problem, which is why I think it was a problem with the pencil.

I love that this Electric Pencil Sharpener has different levels of sharpness because pencils work better for me at different levels of sharpness (depending on what I use them for). I also love that there was not a big mess when I removed the removable shavings tray when it was about halfway full of pencil shavings.

This Electric Pencil Sharpener is not as big and bulky as some other pencil sharpeners I have used. I love that because it takes up less space.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AUHWZW8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00

Connect with Evergreen Art Supply:

Website: www.EvergreenArtSupply.com
Facebook: Evergreen Art Supply - www.Facebook.com/EvergreenArtSupply
Instagram: @EvergreenArtSupply - www.Instagram.com/EvergreenArtSupply

No comments:

Post a Comment