Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Product Review: Digital Oral Medical Thermometer by Nanci Perrin


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

This digital thermometer by Nanci Perrin Co is for babies, children, and adults. It can be used as a medical thermometer in the home to take temperature in the mouth or under the arm and can be switched between Fahrenheit and Celsius. It has a fever alarm and comes with a case so it can be stored away after it is used.

This has been a great oral thermometer that we have used with a member of my household. My family member needs to have continued medical maintenance at home, so this thermometer has come in handy for a temperature check now and then. At first we could only get the Celsius feature to work. Then I read the instructions to see how to switch it back between Fahrenheit and Celsius; I learned it can be done by holding the power button for about four seconds when it is in the off position.

After it is used (or before the next use) it is easy to clean with alcohol and can be conveniently put back into its case to protect it for its next use.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars


#NanciPerrinDigitalOralThermometer


Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B018B8YQNY/
 
My video review of the Digital Thermometer by Nanci Perrin Co:


I received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment