Sunday, February 14, 2016

Product Review: Coffee Pod (K-Cup) Holder / 24 Piece Storage by Oak Leaf


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This Keurig K-cup holder by Oak Leaf holds 24 coffee K-cups. There are 12 spaces to hold 12 K-cups in the front and 12 spaces to hold 12 K-cups in the back. It comes with a carry handle and it also has bottom rubber grippers which keep the dispenser from sliding around. At first it looked like it was plastic but when I lifted it I could tell it was made of something much tougher (it is made from chrome finish).

We were using a small plastic container with drawers to store our K-cups in (that I don't think was made for K-cups) before using this coffee K-cup holder and some of the K-cups didn't fit very well in that container. This holder is definitely a much better place to put our K-cups in. My family likes it a lot because we can put it right beside the Keurig coffee machine, it doesn't take up much space on the counter, and it swivels between the front and back which makes locating the K-cups we want easy.

This coffee K-cup holder is great for people that want to store at least 24 K-cups or less at a time somewhere on their counter or some other place close to their Keurig coffee machine!

#oakleaf

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017VTGLAU


My review= 5 out of 5 stars
 
I received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment