Friday, February 19, 2016

Product Review: Best Adult Coloring Book: Huge Double Size: 140 Pages of Amazing Designs by Top Quality Art Supplies


This is a huge adult coloring book! It contains 140 pages of various illustrations. People will be able to relieve stress while making the illustrations look more beautiful by adding color to them in this book. Most of the drawings are of nature, food, and patterns and are very detailed. The drawings are single-sided and most pages will keep people coloring for about an hour or more.


One of the pages I colored with gel pens in this adult coloring book.

One of the first things I noticed is that the drawings in this book will use a lot of colors. It has helped me to think about the fine details of the different parts of the illustrations when I have tended to think of coloring those parts all in one color in the past. I colored with gel pens in this coloring book and the ink did not bleed through any of the pages I have colored on. The fine tips of colored pencils will also work well in this coloring book. I love how the pages are single (front) sided because it is easier for me to color the illustrations that way.

If you are wanting a coloring book with mostly detailed drawings, that you can color in for many, many hours, and that will use a lot of different colors, this will probably be a great one for you!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B1PO1N4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

I received this product free in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment