Thursday, February 25, 2016

Product Review: 9"x12" Sketch Pad by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This 9"x12" Sketch Pad comes with 100 pages of natural white sheets that are neutral pH and acid free. It can be used for writing, sketching, and drawing with pens, pencils, and markers. It is spiral-bound so when one page is finished another can be flipped over and a new sheet of paper can be used.



This Sketch Pad is going to come in handy to help me to practice another language I have been learning. I created a title page by drawing some stars and coloring them with a colored pencil and writing some words in the other language and in English with a regular pencil and with colored pencils. When I was using the colored pencils and regular pencil they colored and wrote really smoothly on this paper, the page I drew and wrote on looks really smooth where the colored pencils were used, also.

I love that it is spiral bound because I like to concentrate on each page I am writing or drawing on and it keeps all the pages in order (as long as I don't tear them out of this sketch book).

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PG6QIAO

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment