Monday, February 29, 2016

Product Review: 9"x12" Drawing Paper Pad by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This 9"x12" Drawing Paper Pad contains 50 natural off white sheets with a uniform surface, which are neutral pH, and acid free. It can be used for drawing, sketching, and writing with pens, pencils, and markers and mixed dry media.


Although this paper feels kind of thin in my hands, it looks thicker than it feels. I think that it is kind of thick even though it feels thin. I used this paper to draw and label the Phoenician Alphabet, which I think is the first known alphabet. My colored pencil seemed to glide very smoothly on this paper. I didn't tear any of the pages out but I could tell when I flipped over pages that the paper should come out very easily any place on this pad when it is ready to be tore out.

This should be a great Drawing Paper Pad for people to use when they need to draw something before they attempt to draw and paint it on a canvas.

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PG8GXJS

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment