Friday, February 26, 2016

Product Review: 9"x12" Calligraphic Practice Paper Pad by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
This 9"x12" Calligraphic Practice Paper Pad contains 50 pages of natural white sheets that are neutral pH and acid free to practice calligraphy on. The sheets have a printed practice rule and slanted line grid so that they will accommodate slanted writing.

The pages of this book stayed face down from what I remember when I have turned them over to work on a different page, which is a plus. I liked that the pages are big enough to accommodate about 2 sets of alphabet letters in medium-sized letters and about 4 sets of alphabet letters in smaller-sized letters. I also liked that the pages stayed intact when I was practicing on them; I plan to keep all or some of the practice pages in this book and I like that they don't seem to rip or tear away easily from the top of the book.

I wrote out the Hebrew alphabet in a different style than I am used to with colored pencils on this Calligraphic Practice Paper Pad.

When I used gel pens a few of them leaked through to the next page, but it doesn't bother me that much because they are only small dots of ink. I didn't notice the colored pencils leaking through, pencils usually don't. I tried to use calligraphy ink but I'm just not ready for that yet, which is why I used the two other types of writing tools listed above.

I think this would be great for anybody that is interested in practicing calligraphy or writing parts of the alphabet in different styles, like I did.

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PGBVNM2

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment