Sunday, February 28, 2016

Product Review: 9"x 12" Extra Heavy Watercolor Pad by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

This 9"x 12" Extra Heavy Watercolor Pad contains 24 pages of acid free, neutral pH, cold press surface sheets. The paper is great for painting with watercolors (wet painting).

This Watercolor Paper has been great with soaking up water when I painted with watercolor paint. At one point some paint dripped all the way down to the bottom of my painting and I was amazed to see that it was able to be almost fully wiped clean with water and a dry paper towel. There are still traces of color there but it isn't really noticeable from looking from afar or from a picture that I took of the painting. 

The color that absorbed into the paper from the watercolor paint looks very rich to me, especially after it had dried. Both the pieces of paper I used to paint on curled up after the paintings had dried. The backs of the paper do not look watery to me on either painting I painted.

 
(The paintings attached mean the first and the last in Hebrew)
 
In my opinion, this paper has done a great job of bringing out the color in the watercolor paints I have used, and has helped them to not look watery.

My review = 4.5 out of 5 stars

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PG2R2BC


received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment