Monday, February 22, 2016

Product Review: 8.5" x 11" Hardbound Field Sketch Pad by US Art Supply

 Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 

This 8.5" x 11" Hardbound Field Sketch Pad by US Art Supply contains 80 sheets of natural white paper that are acid-free and neutral pH. It is great for sketching, drawing, and writing and can be used with pencils, pens, and markers.

What I love about this sketch pad is that it contains circular binding that allowed me to flip pages over so I could work on my art on the next page without interference from any of the other pages flipping over. The pages worked great with my artist grade colored pencils and a regular pencil I used. The colors glided onto the pages really smoothly. The pencils also erased somewhat cleanly from this when I needed to erase and redo something. I can still see traces of what I had wrote there but it's not that noticeable to me.

 

I decided that this would be a great product to use to practice learning the Bible in another language, with the English translation. I drew some bears from a stencil set I have at the top and bottom of the pages. The title page has more bears on it and a title of the journal/book that I named it. The title is written in Hebrew but it means "Wilderness Wanderer".
 


I am going to write the Hebrew translations for the book or books of the Bible that relate to Israelite wilderness wanderings and write the English meanings of the Hebrew words on the pages in this journal (sketch pad) that I drew bears on. After I am done writing the translations in the journal, what I wrote and drew in it will be a great way to help me remember learning the parts of the Bible I learned in Hebrew while using it.

I believe there are many uses for this sketch pad. It is great for people that just like to keep something handy to draw on. It is also for writing in. I think it would also work great as a scrap book.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PG78X7Y

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment