Monday, February 1, 2016

Product review: 82 Piece Deluxe Art Creativity Set by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

 
This Deluxe Art Creativity Set is an interesting set of 24 oil pastels, 24 colored pencils, 24 large watercolor pans, two camel hair brushes, a pencil sharpener, a kneaded eraser, and a sanding block. This set I believe is from US Art Supply, even though the product I received says "Art Alternatives". This set comes in a nice wooden carry case with places to fit the pieces.
 
I had fun using this art set! The paint brushes worked great on some paintings I used with the watercolor paint in this set as well as some acrylic paint I used as well. The watercolor didn't drip on the canvas I used, it traced its way through the paint on the picture instead. The colored pencils worked well with a picture I colored in an adult coloring book and for outlining on a canvas before I painted it. The eraser did a great job of erasing on canvases that I needed to erase some marks off of from some colored pencils.


The 1st picture is a drawing of a Nazarene Israelite symbol I colored with the watercolor paints on a 8"x8" canvas. The 2nd picture is of a drawing I colored with the colored pencils in an adult coloring book.
 
I didn't notice the mixing trays that this set is supposed to have, I began to think maybe they are supposed to be some of the trays that hold the art supplies in this set, or are underneath the trays that hold the supplies (I didn't want to mess them up, so I didn't pull them up very far to look).

One of the things that I am getting used to are the oil pastels (which look like crayons to me); I am glad this art set introduced me to them and I am hoping to find more ways to use them. I haven't had to use the sanding block or the pencil sharpener yet on the supplies in this set because I didn't notice that they needed them, although I did use the pencil sharpener on a regular pencil and it sharpened it faster than I have noticed other pencil sharpeners have. What's also great is that there are two different size sharpeners on the pencil sharpener. There are also two pencils I noticed that are unsharpened, which I think is great for this art set to have!

When the art set is not in use the case can easily be closed up and stored away for future use.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E3EXC7M

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment