Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Product Review: 7 Day Pill Planner (Set of 2) by Sharp Sourcing

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
This 7 Day Pill Planner pack comes with not only one pill planner case, but two. Having two cases in this package makes it ideal to have one to take on trips if you will be gone for more than 7 days, or allows you to have one for the road and one to keep at home if you will not be gone more than 7 days. Each compartment lists a letter for Sunday through Saturday in black print. The case dimensions are approximately 1 1/4" x 6" x 3/4"; the compartments in the case are approximately 7/8" x 1 1/4" x 3/4".

What I like best about these pill cases are that they are clear, when the one I was using is a blue color that looks very medical to me. These cases definitely do not look as medical to me. On one hand, these pill cases are harder to open than the case I was previously using, but on the other I think they close tighter.

So now that I have two pill cases in this same style I will probably keep one at home for the medicine I take there in the mornings and I might use the other one to put my afternoon medicine in to keep in my car on days I work. It will be good to have one of these pill planners to take with me on the go.

I believe that this pill planner case package will come in handy for people that need a pill planner for home and also one for trips and/or to keep with them during the day.

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

#PillPlannerSet

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ACHR64S

I received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment