Sunday, February 28, 2016

Product Review: 15 Piece Artist Brush Set by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
This 15 Piece Artist Brush Set comes with 11 short handle paintbrushes and 4 long handle brushes. There is a combination of round and flat brushes in the set. The ends of the brushes are color coated, I think to help determine the style of the brushes.
 
I have used two #1, one #1/2, and one #4 paintbrush in this set, varying between short and long handle brushes. The bigger brush did a great job of helping me to fill in large spaces of color in my painting, while the medium and smaller brushes did a great job of helping me fill in smaller spaces and cracks and crevices. In my opinion, the paintbrushes glided the paint on very richly. I like that there are different styles of brushes in this set because of the differing needs of color application in various kinds of paintings and other art projects.

I used two #1, one #1/2, and one #4 paintbrush in this set to paint this. This painting is painted with watercolor paints on watercolor paper. What I drew means the first and the last in Hebrew.

This paintbrush set should come in handy for people that need a variety of different sizes and kinds of brushes for their painting needs!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PKR1ZIY

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment