Friday, February 26, 2016

Product Review: 12-Piece Paintbrush Set with Case by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This Paintbrush Set comes with 12 paintbrushes in different sizes and styles (1-Line Brush #1, 1-Fan Brush #4, 1-Angle Brush #6, 1-Fiber Brush #6, 3-Round Brushes #2,#4,#8, 5-Flat Head Brushes #2,#4,#6,#8,#10) and a soft carry case to store the paintbrushes.

A painting I drew on watercolor paper with watercolor paints using a #1, #4, and #8 paintbrush in this paintbrush set. It means the First and the Last in Hebrew.


The hair on the paintbrushes I used were very stiff until I soaked them in water. They worked great with the watercolor paints that I used. I think that because this set has different sized paintbrushes it helped me to paint something quicker than if I was only using one paintbrush. I used one of the #1 (small), #4 (medium), and #8 (large) paintbrushes in this set. The large paintbrush helped me to fill in a lot of space on the painting, while the medium and small-sized paintbrushes helped me to fill in smaller spaces and crevices. At one point some of the paint drizzled off outside of the painting and one of the paintbrushes helped me to expand my painting so that it wouldn't be messed up from that.

I love that this set has the size of the paintbrushes printed on them and that it comes with a case so that all the paintbrushes in it can stay together.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PQXWLBC

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment