Friday, January 1, 2016

Product Review: Universal Smartphone Camera Lens Kit by Ivation

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

This Universal Smartphone Camera Lens Kit by Ivation will work with some mobile and smart phones (such as the iPhone 6/6 Plus), an Android smartphone, and a Samsung device. It is also supposed to work with a tablet. It comes with four different lenses and also a soft carry pouch to protect the lenses from being scratched or broken.

Although there are supposed to be four different lenses in this kit I only noticed three in mine. It could be that one of them fell on the floor or something and I haven't found it yet, or that one of the lenses has an extra lens feature that I don't know about. The lenses in the kit I received are a 10x Mobile Telephone Lens, 0.67x Wide Macro Lens, and 180 degree Fish Eye Lens. The clip was easy to clip onto my iPhone and the lenses were easy to screw onto the clip.

The 10x Mobile Telephone Lens worked the best outside. I couldn't get it to work inside (I am not even sure if it is supposed to be used inside). I used it to focus up close to a rose bush and it showed a lot of detail on it.

10x Mobile Phone Lens
The 180 degree fish eye lens gave a fish eye effect to a bookshelf I took a picture of. I noticed that the fish eye photos looked more blurry than others I took with these lenses but I think that might be the way it's supposed to be because I think it's part of the fish eye effect.

180 Degree Fish Eye Lens
 
 

The 0.67x Wide Macro Lens made a normal picture image much wider. I took a normal picture and one with that lens and I could tell the image was wider and it looked like it curved some images in the picture also.

I think this will be a great camera lens kit for people to use that want to see fine detail of flowers and plants and other parts of nature. It will also be great for people to use that need to make normal picture images on the phone and tablet devices wider. It will also probably be fun for people to take pictures that have a fish eye effect.

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RC3KCS8

#IvatioUniversaSmartphonCamerLenKi


My rating= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment