Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Product Review: Two Piece Packing Cube Set by C+F

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This set of 2 Packing Cubes by C+F measure 13"x10"x4".They are made of premium ripstop, waterproof nylon construction. They will fit up to 10 shirts per packing cube. They conveniently zip up smoothly to make them easy to store in a suitcase, drawer, or on their own.

I decided to use these packing cubes to store some handmade blankets in. They were being stored together in a big plastic bag in my closet, which looked kind of awkward and I wasn't ever able to store anything on top of them that I remember. Now one blanket is stored in each packing cube and they sit on top of each other in my closet. They lay flat on the top rack of my closet, which will allow me to stack other things on top of them if I need to.

I believe there are so many different uses for these packing cubes: they can be used to put clothes in for travel and home use, can be used store items to put under a bed, to store dishes in (as long as there is something that will protect them), etc.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#packingcubes

Available Through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Packing-Cubes-Vagabond-Large-Set/dp/B015GVBJJI/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450899576&sr=8-1-fkmr1&keywords=vagabond+packing+cube

I  received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment