Thursday, January 14, 2016

Product Review: Slouchy Beanie by Blink

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.




This slouchy beanie is different than any hat I've worn on my head. If I just put it on the tip of my head, without pulling the rest of it down, it reminds me of a hat that I might see Dr. Seuss wearing...it sticks up kind of like a top hat, even though it sags a little bit. When I pull the hat down to try to cover my whole head, it reminds me more like a head covering that will cover all the hair on the head. I like the way that it looks when I cover my whole head and also let some of my hair flow out of it.
 
This beanie definitely did keep my head warm when I wore it outside on a couple of chilly days. Usually if my head is warm the rest of my body seems to stay warmer then if I didn't have a beanie, hat, or hood on. The style of it is growing on me also.

This black beanie I received looks like it was hand made with much care.  It also comes in some other colors besides black.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment