Saturday, January 16, 2016

Product Review: Slim Packing Cube by C+F


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Slim Packing Cube by C+F is made of premium grade honeycomb Ripstop waterproof nylon construction. The soft mesh panel will help users of the product to remember what was stored in it while at the same time help to keep items away from view from far away. It would be great to put in a suitcase or dresser drawer. It will organize a lot of small clothing items or will also fit some bigger items like pants and shirts. It can also be used to store toiletry items in if desired.

I used this Slim Packing Cube to store about twelve pairs of rolled up socks in. It helped me to not have to dig through my dresser drawer to find the socks, since they were conveniently located in this one packing cube. It would work good in a suitcase to help separate the socks from the rest of my clothes also. I think it would do a good job of holding five or six lightweight shirts and possibly a pair of pants (without the socks).

I think a lot of men will enjoy the look of this case; the gray fabric seems like it is a color that men use a lot. It would also probably be a good luggage accessory item for spouses to share; it is a color that both might like.

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

#packingcube

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B013S7YVB0

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment