Friday, January 29, 2016

Product Review: Silver Heart Classic Ear Studs with Cubic Zirconia by Glitzs

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
This set of Silver Heart Classic Ear Studs with Cubic Zirconia is made of 925 Sterling Silver. The finishing is silver plated + E-coat. They are 4x4 mm and contain a handmade prong setting. The earrings I received came in a nice little bag that they can be stored in when they are not being worn.

This is a very pretty set of pink silver heart earrings. The hearts are very small and can be seen when you get up really close to look at them. They are so nice that I haven't worn them anywhere but home yet because I don't want to accidentally lose one or more of the earrings. They stay securely in place so far, it's just a fear I have of losing one because I like them so much. I do not purchase earrings for myself that much and when I do I like to wear some of them a long time, which is what I probably will do with this set of earrings.

These earrings would be great for ladies of all ages!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars


#Glitzs

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0181GLSTG


I received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment