Monday, January 25, 2016

Product Review: RFID Blocking Men's Wallet by RF Shield

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
  

This RFID Blocking Wallet is for blocking credit card or other data accessible from RFID skimming of a RFID chip. It comes with three slots for credit cards (or other types of cards), a slot to insert a driver's license or other card that can be looked at through the see through material, and two compartments for items such as money bills, coupons, or other foldable material.
This is a nice wallet with a RF Shield logo on it (that can't really be seen all that much unless you look closely at it) that is made for men. There is an opening in the middle at the bottom of the two compartments on the wallet; I am not sure if that is the norm for men's wallets or not but it is big enough for small coins or other small items to fall out of the wallet if they are put there.

This wallet is a bigger than most men's wallets I've seen but it looks big enough for most men's pants though. I'm planning on giving it to one of the men members in my family and I think he will appreciate that it will keep his RFID chip data secure.

***Update on 2-3-2016***My family member used this and it was too big for him to sit on during his work day.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

#rfshieldwallet

http://rfshieldwallet.com


I received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment