Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Product Review: Pure Handmade Soap: Indian Citrus by Subtle Body Essentials



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
The Indian Citrus Pure Handmade Soap by Subtle Body Essentials has a sweet, fruity smell to me. I thought maybe it had cranberries in it but after reading the ingredients on the product label I think it might have been the blood orange, orange, and/or tangerine essential oils that I was smelling. It also contains bergamot, lemongrass, lime, madder root, and rosemary extract essential oils, sunflower and/or safflower oils, coconut oil, palm oil (with retained glycerin). The product label also says that it is 85% organic.

I have been enjoying using this soap more than regular soap since I started using it. I still use regular soap sometimes but since I have had this soap it has been the main soap I like to use to wash my arms, legs, back, and stomach. My skin has felt very soft since using it. I like to put it up to my nose and smell it often because of the aroma. It has been hard for me to understand that something that smells so fruity and contains essential oils can be used for soap but I am glad to know that it can. This reminds me of the kind of soap that they might have used in the ancient days because it is handmade and is mostly organic, which is good for me because I love learning about what life might have been like during those days.

If you love using essential oils and organic ingredients then you might enjoy using this handmade soap!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#handmadesoap

Available through Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0184MUSES

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment