Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Product Review: Premium Woven Desk Organizer by BLU

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This Premium Woven Desk Organizer is made from PVC leather woven texture. It is  6.5 x 5.75 x 4.5 inches. It has a part on the bottom that allows it to circle (swivel) around, which will help people to get what they need from the farthest side of the organizer more easily.

This Desk Organizer has helped me to reduce clutter on one of my shelves. I had some pencils and pens on the edge of the shelf and they would fall off often. Now I keep them in this organizer and they stay in one place. I also put a remote control, a small notepad, my computer mouse, and a few highlighters in it. I like the way that it looks on my shelf; the black leather goes with just about anything in any room I decide to put it in.

I didn't notice that it circled around until one day when I was moving around some items on my shelf; I'm glad that I noticed that because it is interesting that this organizer has that feature included with it.

If you are tired of clutter from office supplies, remotes, and other items then this Premium Woven Desk Organizer might be the perfect solution for you!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#deskorganizer

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017COEOZ8

I  received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment