Monday, January 4, 2016

Product Review: PocketSilo by PocketSilo

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


PocketSilo protects your credit cards and other cards that have an RFID chip. The important information from those cards cannot be read when this product is used. Just put your credit cards, driver's license, and/or passport in between these two cards and the data from those cards will be secure! One PocketSilo will protect up to six cards.

I put a few of my credit cards in between this PocketSilo and put it in my wallet. I believe it protected the data from those credit cards. One day during the time period I was testing it, I needed to bring one of my credit cards that contains an RFID chip to work with me. Since I do not like to bring my purse into work with me (which means I wouldn't have my wallet with me), I needed to keep my credit card in my pocket. I put my credit card in between this PocketSilo, put it in between the small plastic insert it shipped with, and then put it in my pocket. This made me feel that my credit card data was safe and secure during the time I carried it around with me during and after work.

This product would be great for people that want to keep up to six of their cards with RFID chips protected together at one time in their wallet, and also for people that need to keep a card with an RFID chip in their pocket or some other small space or compartment.


Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Blocking-Protect-Scanning-Thieves-Identity/dp/B0188EXJLG/ref=sr_1_132?ie=UTF8&qid=1449627938&sr=8-132&keywords=Rfid+Blocking+Credit+%26+Debit+Cards

#PocketSiloprotecyouridentity

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment