Friday, January 1, 2016

Product Review: Melatonin Gummies by NutraBear


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

 

If you hate taking sleeping pills these strawberry flavored Melatonin Gummies might be a better alternative if you need help falling asleep. They contain 5,000 mcg of Melatonin per serving of 2 gummies. Other ingredients listed on the product bottle include sugar, glucose syrup, pectin, water, natural flavor, elderberry concentrate (for color), citric acid, coconut oil, sodium citrate, and carnauba wax.

I am one of the people that dislikes taking sleeping pills so I feel like these gummies were a great alternative. These gummies taste so good it was hard for me to remember sometimes that they are for sleeping and are not a good-tasting vitamin that won't make me sleepy.

I remember a few nights I slept about 10 hours after taking 2 of these Melatonin gummies (although I think those were days I had a sleep deficit that was being made up for also). There were also days when I slept between 4-8 hours (most nights it was 6-8 hours). I had a very restful night of sleep on those nights. Some days (mostly when I first started taking these gummies) when I woke after taking these the night before, I felt like I had a small hangover. Other days I didn't feel a hangover feeling. Overall, I am happy with how they helped me to fall and stay asleep on most nights.

As with any other medication/vitamins these need to be kept out of the reach of children, especially because they look and taste like candy!

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Melatonin-Gummies-Adults-Delicious-Sleep/dp/B00W8I1R7M/ref=lp_10693519011_1_3?srs=10693519011&ie=UTF8&qid=1439497566&sr=8-3

#nutrabear

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment