Sunday, January 3, 2016

Product Review: Medium Sized Luggage Organizer by Dot&Dot

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 


This medium-sized luggage organizer by Dot&Dot is 13.5" x 9.75" x 3". It is big enough to put small articles of clothing in, such as socks and undergarments. It will also hold some hair accessories, toiletries, washcloths, cosmetics, camera accessories, etc. It contains a zipper and can fit inside of a suitcase, backpack, bag, etc. It is also a great bag to carry outside of the suitcase if needed, there is a cloth carry handle. It can even be used as a lunch box as long as items that are put in it do not need to stay cold. Part of the front of the case is see-through, with mesh material.


There are a lot of different colors of this case to pick from. The case I received is purple. I like that the front of the case is partly see-through, so I can remember what I put in it. It is also nice that it has a handle because sometimes I like to keep my cosmetics bag separate from my suitcase, and I may use it for that later. It also looks like it can easily be washed with a cloth or a sanitizing wipe. One of the uses that I think it will work for me is as a Bible case. Putting a  soft cover Bible in it will work best for me and the see through partial cover will remind me that I put a Bible in it.

I am sure people will find more uses of this case besides as a way to store smaller items alongside larger pieces of luggage, although I think that can be looked at as the main use for this case.

Available through Amazon.com:

http://dotdottravel.com/mcubes

#packingcubes

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment